Due to expansion, exciting opportunities exist for optometrists with ACES.
ACES, is an independent provider of NHS eye care services that are delivered in the community. We support the NHS, whilst providing patients with the highest standards of clinical care.
Using the latest in ophthalmic technology, we consistently provide excellent clinical outcomes for all patients allowing them to enjoy a better quality of life.
We’ve been providing NHS eye care in the East of England since 2007 and will be expanding this year across the UK. We provide a range of services including: Cataract, Yag Laser Treatment, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics and General Ophthalmology.
Whether you are recently qualified or already vastly experienced, currently have or aspire to have higher level qualifications, we would like to hear from you. We have a comprehensive and rolling training programme, so even if you have no previous experience in an ophthalmology clinic setting, we will work with you to enhance and develop your skill set as part of a multi-disciplinary eye care team.
Your role will include:
- Pre and post-operative consultations for our cataract surgery patients.
- Overseeing glaucoma care as part of a virtual ophthalmology led service.
- Providing clinical support to our ophthalmologists in general and oculoplastic clinics.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about delivering excellent patient care.
- Articulate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident and organised.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Happy to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer dependent on experience.
- Industry-leading technology
- Experienced clinical support team
- State of the art clinics
- Flexible working
- Opportunities to be involved in clinical research
If you are an optometrist who is passionate about delivering first class patient care and would like to join a forward thinking organisation, please contact: email@example.com